Going through collected DSC junk and found...

Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
Going through collected DSC "junk" mail:) and watched a couple of videos that were given to us by someone called Hartzview and someone from Kwalata ? :) GREAT videos :) Makes us anxious to go back.

You're only torturing yourself, the withdrawal of Africa is killer.

:) Cliffy be sure to see us again next year (myself and my good mate Jacques!!!!) for some more junk.. :)

I'm just glad that someones watching it.... :)

My very best always..

:)

I'm just glad that someones watching it.... :)

My very best always..

could have done with some of that junk to watch at the moment!! obviously didnt qualify on the scale to be given any.....:small::crying: mmm hows jacques drinking skills? :tongue::biggrin2::beer:

Oh I forgot to ask, Jaco- what's wrong with your tongue? It's always hanging out in the video? :)

My signature move!!!!???? some guys wear bangles I use my tongue..... to great effect as you might have noticed... :) and from feedback I have received............ (from multiple sources I might add :) ) way better than the Elle bangles!!!! :)

Spike... Jacque's up there with the best of us!!!!!:) We should have spent more time at the booth.... I think can't remember can you?
My best!!

Yes with his head tilted over Maybe he's had one too many :)

Yeah yeah.... I'll be signing autographs and doing tongue pictures within the next year or so...

I have actually considered trading this particular tm for cool and bro but just don't think it would have the same effect... :)

If it creates conversation I'm happy it could be memorable then... Or what do you guys think!!!

My best always

Good day guys.....

I only manage to stumble across this thread now... lol I have been busy creating some more "junk" to watch for you guys..... lol so I did not have much time to be on the forum!

I am also glad to hear somebody is watching the stuff we give away... SpikeT we will have to make an appointment for next year in Dallas so me and Jaco can show you our night drives... Could get rough sometimes! Especially in a limo that wants to disintergrate when it hits 45mph!:D

You guys can visit my booth/bar at the show anytime as there's always something cold for my fellow outfitters and AH friends!

Jaqques, is that the one we took without the driver knowing it.... :) OoopSSS did I say that out loud!!!!! :)

Keep well my friend

My best always.....

Maybe I don't even want to ask-night drives in a "limo"? OOOK.
Got to have something to do in the cold winter nights here in Page AZ so watching DSC "junk" fills the bill :)
Now that the weather is great I'm actually going rainbow trout fishing today!
Do we need to start planning the 2nd Annual AH/DSC dinner yet? :) The 1st one was just too good not to have a 2nd.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BEST ALWAYS

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BEST ALWAYS

Agreed......This time let everyone know the plans for AFTER the dinner. Sounds like I missed all the fun that happened after the Mexican food!!!! :whoo:

:ignore:Buff Buster this will be done way in advance maybe we'll get Steve to join and take over the town of Dallas!!! :) Are we not over that one yet????? :loco: :shocked: :shakehead:

And as always.....:flashboobies:

And not to forget..... :tongue: and one more.......:tongue:

But seriously now we will forsure!!

My best always

Jaco talking about junk videos I caught the show with Steve Scott this morning, hunting with some Outfit called Kwalata Wilderness safaris not bad Considering I wasn't in it. :laughing:

This will have to be rectified ASAP...............:)

My very best always

Maybe I don't even want to ask-night drives in a "limo"? OOOK.
Got to have something to do in the cold winter nights here in Page AZ so watching DSC "junk" fills the bill :)
Now that the weather is great I'm actually going rainbow trout fishing today!
Do we need to start planning the 2nd Annual AH/DSC dinner yet? :) The 1st one was just too good not to have a 2nd.
That answer would be YES! shoot I thought we had decided that before we even left dinner that night it was great getting together with all you guys and hoping for a larger crowd next year.

Jaqques, is that the one we took without the driver knowing it.... :) OoopSSS did I say that out loud!!!!! :)

Keep well my friend

My best always.....

Maybe I'll bring my Suburban next year....think the Dallas PD would mind us cruising around downtown Dallas in this with 10 or so AH members up on top? :crazylol:

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-001F.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg