Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Bullets.com is going out of business and has some good deals. I noticed some .416 Brass for about 1/3 off. If you reload it might be a chance to pick up a few items. I am not associated in any way. Just passing on a chance at some deals.
Bruce

Attachments

• Screenshot (250).png
    Screenshot (250).png
    340 KB · Views: 317
Powders are a really good price as well!

Great info, thank you for sharing!

It's being cleaned out pretty fast. I grabbed some bullets at about 30% less than most other web vendors' prices.

Never tried Norma before but these prices may promt me to buy a few boxes of 30-06 and .300 WM

Never tried Norma before but these prices may promt me to buy a few boxes of 30-06 and .300 WM
I don't shoot factory ammo but have used Norma brass since the '60s. Always top quality.

I don't shoot factory ammo but have used Norma brass since the '60s. Always top quality.

Good to know! The prices were good enough to take a chance on a few boxes, so I did!

If you haven't you will be pleasantly surprised! The Norma Oryx does a great job in every calibre I have used it in.

Loaded up on Norma brass for .300 H&H, .375 H&H and .416 Rigby.
And I don’t even have a .300 H&H :eek:
Yet :)

Thanks for the Heads Up I grabbed some Brass

Careful, their GOB price on .416 brass is more than Midway's regular price!

Careful, their GOB price on .416 brass is more than Midway's regular price!
Maybe comparing Norma to Hornady, but Norma to Norma, the GOB price is cheaper. I’ve got both brands for the Rigby and the Norma brass is WAY better.

Thanks for the "heads up" I just ordered loaded 6.5 x55 Norma Ammo, 6.5 x 55 Norma Brass, Norma 416 Rigby Brass and Loaded 308 Norma Mag Ammo. You have got to take advantage of sales like this when you can.

If you haven't you will be pleasantly surprised! The Norma Oryx does a great job in every calibre I have used it in.

Good to hear! I've got .300 and .30-06 on the way!

At these prices I'm kinda wishing I bought more! They arrived in a timely manner however

thumbnail (2).jpg

Well done!

Grabbed some of the Norma 284 Win brass. It's the only new properly head stamped brass unless you can find some of the older Win brass.

Whelen and 375 Brass showed up today

3035D2B8-E06F-40B3-9A16-8C82F91165C1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg