Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
IMG-8718_photo-by-Robin-Moore.jpg

Photo courtesy of Robin D. Moore/Global Wildlife Conservation

Company participates in $15 million matching challenge grant campaign

Global Rescue will extend its partnership with Global Wildlife Conservation (GWC) for the 10th year, reflecting the company’s commitment to exploration and conservation efforts worldwide.

Global Rescue will sponsor GWC’s Wild Night for Wildlife on April 19, 2018, in Austin, Texas, a popular event celebrating GWC’s exploration of wildlands and protection of the world’s most threatened wildlife. Through June 30, 2018, the Sheth Sangreal Foundation will match 100 percent of all donations to GWC, including event sponsorships. Interested donors can go to GWC’s website and give online (https://www.globalwildlife.org/donate/)or over the phone at 512-593-1883.

Global Wildlife Conservation protects endangered species and habitats through science-based field action. GWC and its partners organize biodiversity expeditions to unexplored areas to further the organization’s mission of conserving the diversity of life on Earth by safeguarding habitat and protecting wildlife.

Through the partnership, Global Wildlife Conservation staff and partners have access to Global Rescue’s advisory, field rescue, and evacuation services in emergencies in remote regions around the world.

“Global Rescue ensures that our scientists and conservationists in the field have access to lifesaving help if anything goes wrong in the many remote locations where we work across the planet,” said Wes Sechrest, CEO and chief scientist of GWC. “Our team and partners can travel the world to protect threatened species and habitats knowing that Global Rescue’s field rescue, medical, security, transport and intelligence services are behind them.”

“Global Rescue is committed to supporting the critical work of GWC’s critical science-based wildlife conservation activities,” said Daniel L. Richards, CEO of Global Rescue. “GWC’s dedication to preserving the world’s biodiversity is achieving tangible conservation results, and we could not be more proud to provide our support to such an exceptional organization.” Richards has served on GWC’s Board of Directors since it was founded.

About Global Wildlife Conservation

GWC conserves the diversity of life on Earth by safeguarding wildlands, protecting wildlife and supporting guardians. GWC maximizes its impact through scientific research, biodiversity exploration, habitat conservation, protected area management, wildlife crime prevention, endangered species recovery, and conservation leadership cultivation. Learn more at http://globalwildlife.org

About Global Rescue

Global Rescue is the world’s leading provider of medical, security, evacuation and travel risk management services to enterprises, governments and individuals. Founded in 2004, the Company provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor and respond to client medical and security crises. Global Rescue has provided medical and security support to its clients, including Fortune 500 companies, governments and academic institutions, during every globally significant crisis of the last decade. For more information, visit www.globalrescue.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross