Global Rescue and Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Partner To Protect Outdoor Enthusiasts

Global Rescue

Sponsor
Since 2012
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
Lebanon, New Hampshire – November 14, 2018– Global Rescue, the leading provider of field rescue, medical and security evacuation, and travel intelligence services to outdoor adventurers, today announced an exclusive relationship with Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, which advocates for wild public lands, waters and wildlife.

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 9.14.19 AM.png

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers (BHA) is a non-profit organization working to preserve North America's outdoor heritage of hunting and fishing through public education and advocacy.

Through the partnership, BHA will provide select Global Rescue services to its members as a BHA membership benefit. The BHA Hunter’s Global Assistance Hotline, available only to active BHA members and their families, provides 24/7 direct telephonic access to Global Rescue’s Operations Centers. The hotline offers services such as medical referrals to thousands of local hospitals, clinics, and Global Rescue Medical Centers of Excellence; legal referrals for local lawyers and other legal professionals; lost baggage search assistance; lost passport and travel document assistance; and ATM locator services.

In addition, BHA members will receive access to Global Rescue’s GRID platform, which includes country intelligence reports, medical information and entry requirements, and real-time event reports for medical and security incidents.

“Our partnership with Global Rescue is a natural fit and brings tremendous value to our members,” said Backcountry Hunters & Anglers President and CEO Land Tawney. “Global Rescue has a long history of helping those pursuing their passions in the outdoors, and now BHA members can be assured that they have reliable support anywhere in the world.”

“We stand behind Backcountry Hunters & Anglers and its vision for backcountry conservation,” said Global Rescue CEO and founder Dan Richards. BHA members can travel confidently while hunting or fishing, knowing that they can turn to Global Rescue when issues arise.”

BHA members are able to upgrade to full Global Rescue memberships to include field rescue, travel assistance, medical evacuation, security extraction, crisis response and other critical services, as well as IMG Signature Travel InsuranceSM.

Since 2004, Global Rescue has provided sportsmen with services including field rescue and transport from the point of illness or injury, no matter how remote, back to their home country hospital of choice. Global Rescue’s security services have protected members from non-medical emergencies during travel, including natural disasters, terrorism and geopolitical instability, with security extractions performed as necessary to bring members to safety.

About Backcountry Hunters & Anglers

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers (BHA) is the voice for our wild public lands, waters and wildlife. We seek to ensure North America’s outdoor heritage of hunting and fishing in a natural setting through education and work on behalf of fish, wildlife and wild places.

About Global Rescue

Global Rescue is the world’s leading provider of medical, security, evacuation and travel risk management services to enterprises, governments and individuals. Founded in 2004, the Company provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor and respond to client medical and security crises. Global Rescue has provided medical and security support to its clients, including Fortune 500 companies, governments and academic institutions, during every globally significant crisis of the last decade. For more information, visit www.globalrescue.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross