Gizmo's big announcement

Congrats and good luck Gizmo!

Good for you - it's never to soon to pursue what you love to do.

Well now I feel like I definitely got to come down at some point. I told my little brother that a trip for hogs and doves could be a great one. Congratulations and best of luck on all of it Erik!

Congratulations on doing something we all dream of! Best of luck with your new venture!

Congrats on making the big change Buddy! I'm glad to call you friend and although I am very grateful for your service and the service of all the men and women of the police service... I'm happy my friend is no longer employed as a bullet stopper ;)

Best of luck in the new business and all your ventures! (y)

Gizmo, knowing your location now, you'll be seeing me and my old GSP for a little quail hunting on one of my trips across Texas.
Good luck in your new business!
Thank you sir, and boy do we have quail this year. Best year we've had in a decade.

Well now I feel like I definitely got to come down at some point. I told my little brother that a trip for hogs and doves could be a great one. Congratulations and best of luck on all of it Erik!
Just give me a shout when your ready, I'd love to hunt with y'all.

Congrats on making the big change Buddy! I'm glad to call you friend and although I am very grateful for your service and the service of all the men and women of the police service... I'm happy my friend is no longer employed as a bullet stopper ;)

Best of luck in the new business and all your ventures! (y)
Bob thank you. You, Royal, and Simon have done so much for me and helping me to realize my abilities to pursue my dreams. I'm honored and proud to have y'all as friends.

as long as it brews decent stuff and not that american kak.........:A Stirring::A Stirring::A Stirring::E Rofl:
Spikey I'm sorry you are deprived of good beer. It's terrible having to drink shit beer all the time and not even know it's shit beer. :p:p:p:p:p Poor guy, I'll have to try and help you out and put you on the road to recovery this year if you make it to DSC.

Congratulations on taking the plunge Erik. Never easy to make these sorts of decisions . . . I wish you the best of luck in the new endeavour. I mean to hunt an aoudad one of these days, and when I do, I will look for Top of Texas Taxidermy!

Hank

Congrats and all the best with all your future guiding and Top of Texas Taxidermy !

R.

It looks to be another AH success story in the making....Congratulations!!!

Congrats Erik! Best of Luck!

Congratulations on taking the plunge Erik. Never easy to make these sorts of decisions . . . I wish you the best of luck in the new endeavour. I mean to hunt an aoudad one of these days, and when I do, I will look for Top of Texas Taxidermy!

Hank
+1 on that!

Erik, congrats and wish you the best !

I don't know Gizmo,, I think you missed a grand opportunity. Having bought the taxidermy business, why not stay on the force, shoot the bad guys, stuff and mount them, and open a museum?
Best of luck on your new business, sounds like a lot of fun.

I don't know Gizmo,, I think you missed a grand opportunity. Having bought the taxidermy business, why not stay on the force, shoot the bad guys, stuff and mount them, and open a museum?
Best of luck on your new business, sounds like a lot of fun.
lmfao. Right.... Thing is I'm tired of shootouts and being a bullet magnet. Unfortunately the Supreme Court back in the 50's ruled trophy pics with the bad guys after it is over as unconstitutional. I can't imagine the shit storm of taxidermying them especially in today's time. I like the way you think though :D

In reality everyone here in the AH community has played a huge role in my ability to make this decision. For that I owe all of you a huge thank you. My family is very thankful also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg