Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Well this the season, Gizmo Jr is here in the great city of San Antonio for the youth state shoot! I’ll keep a running thread going though out the event.

Up first we’re at international skeet. This is his first year of shooting international skeet. He shot his first round of int’l skeet ever this morning and it been a bit humbling. He generally leads the pack in American skeet and is mid pack thus far in Itn’l. This is also his first year shooting in the Sr division.
456B2B9F-5FE7-4BAC-BCF5-4127F1709C3D.jpeg
85738511-18DD-4C6C-81C3-1F4AF9E32AB4.jpeg
Also a bit of an unexpected distraction as the gal pulling targets is a college chick in booty shorts:A Quiet::A Quiet::A Quiet:
32101038-E576-495E-9505-670F3DF868B9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck to your son!

32/50 on his first ever Int’l skeet round. Not bad

Awesome! Best of luck to your boy! More pictures of the college girls also! Lol

Reactions: BWH
Awesome! Best of luck to your boy! More pictures of the college girls also! Lol
Lol, there was a 30 min lecture on appropriate attire for shooters this morning during the safety briefing then we get out there and the pullers meat curtains are hanging out the front of her shorts.

Great fun. Spent many years there shooting with my oldest son. He medaled a couple times and really enjoyed it.
Best of luck
Philip

Great fun. Spent many years there shooting with my oldest son. He medaled a couple times and really enjoyed it.
Best of luck
Philip
Wow, awesome. It is a ton of fun.

Good luck to him.
Bruce

103A3DAF-15A0-42B2-9678-C7C0D9A91DFF.jpeg
286E7D22-F1A9-44FA-BF55-D65CDE0EFD0B.jpeg
C57E4EDC-7A43-426A-AEA6-8611E5981BA1.jpeg

Well sporting clays gave him some trouble for whatever reason (n) shot a 62 which is about 20 lower than his average??????

But he’s leading his flight in American Skeet this far!

Outstanding - Tell him to get that gun moving through the bird before it ever hits his shoulder in international skeet - a single fluid movement through the trigger pull. Very different than firing with a mounted gun. Assume they have individual discipline awards and overall cumulative as well? Wish him my best!

Best of luck to your Son

Outstanding - Tell him to get that gun moving through the bird before it ever hits his shoulder in international skeet - a single fluid movement through the trigger pull. Very different than firing with a mounted gun. Assume they have individual discipline awards and overall cumulative as well? Wish him my best!
Yes sir and thank you.

Awesome stuff Gizmo!

And glad to see you're Lazer focused. :K Booby:

He just won his flight with an 86
WoooHooo! Pulling for him. Hope his dad has a couple of gallons of liquid handy - if you haven't noticed, it's hot as hell down here.

Awesome

WoooHooo! Pulling for him. Hope his dad has a couple of gallons of liquid handy - if you haven't noticed, it's hot as hell down here.
Your not kidding!
This is keeping me alive
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you