Giving up hunting

giving up hunting ,the way choose to do it , because you don't like the way some guy on you tube does it , only makes you a sook , fella.
giving up hunting is a personal thing , no need to advertise it , unless your going to put on a , throwing in the towel party for all your AH friends , to drink to your ethical conservation hunting time, during your many days in the bush .
have a good life ,mate

Bluey, these gentlemen are activists - they are trying to start a chain reaction thinking that a bunch of us will agree with their logic and quit hunting. I am a hunter-gatherer by nature, I will not stop what is natural to me.

I agree with 'accipiter', although I wouldn't refer to them as gentlemen. Their activist-troll agenda to end hunting by planting controversial anti-hunting 'seeds' on internet sites seems clear to me.

My friend, I am with you. After watching two TV shows where the hunters were bragging about their return to Africa for another great safari and then watching them kill all their animals out of a blind built over a concrete water hole I am sick. Do they not know the difference between hunting and just killing? They may as well have been hunting those animals in Texas. It sure had nothing to do with a real African Safari. Maybe I am getting too old, but hunting always involved a great deal of driving and glassing, then stalking and hopefully getting a shot. That is why I hunted, for the chase, not the kill. Now they kill them out of blinds or shoot 800 yards with custom made rifles. One guy said my shooting range is the next zip code. Another individual that does not understand what hunting is about.

Like you, my friend, I think it is time to lay down our weapons and pray that our grandchildren will be able to see a real live lion or elephant in the wild some day.

Hello Gemsbok42,

If you are not terrified by the possibility of being enlightened through facts, tempered by excellent humor, I urge you to read the very short book:

"The KinderGarden of Eden"
(authored by Evan Sayet).

After that, if you really do own any sort of "weapons", (which I strongly doubt) and you still plan to lay it/them down, please tell me where and when you plan to do this.

I will meet you there, in order that you may lay your "weapons" down in my dreaded 4 wheel drive, SUV, thereby leaving you to rest assured that they will not fall into the hands of poachers and such.

With that, I bid you Happy Shopping for high fat content, steroid, antibiotic and red dye laced meat in your local grocery store.

Cheerio,
Velo Dog.

More animals for us!! Wooohoo!(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois