Giraffes must be listed as endangered conservationists formally tell US

It amazes me how these anti's can be so stupid and spread outright lies. It also amazes me how the general public just believes whatever is put out there. You would think that someone with half a brain would realize that the decline in the giraffe population is due to loss of habitat and not the number of them being hunted. I guess I am just preaching to the choir here and the anti's have there heads so far up there ..... That they will never see the light.

The problem is we now live in a world of instant gratification no one is willing to put any effort into anything. So they believe anything put in front of them. These groups know this and use it to their advantage. Just look at the political situation in USA and Canada it’s all the same BS put out by people with agendas

I agree with a lot of what is being said here. I'm a young(er) fellow and I've actually gotten "a talking to" at work for bringing up pro-hunting subjects. Sadly that's the world we live in. When I returned from my hunt I put together 2 slide shows. 1 was all the "PG" stuff (no, not plains game!) which was my wife and I walking with lions, some nice scenery and animal pics, etc. I had to give the impression that I had just gone to Africa in order to do a basic photo safari. The other one was just for my close friends and family. Unfortunately someone caught wind of slideshow number 2 and outed me at a work function. That was fun. So, this time when I get back I'll do the "slideshow 1, slideshow 2" thing but keep them completely separate. I can only imagine how quickly I'd get pulled into the office if I mounted a euro-skull on my cubicle wall or put down a zebra hide rug! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. All that being said next year is my year for Giraffes, unless it all gets banned. I'm not sure about the mount, but when (and if) the time comes I know this site has a ton of resources for ideas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!