Giraffe Taxidermy Pictures

Bluey you are starting to run out of room!!! :)

hey matt , what do mean starting to ,mate.
we have heads in every room and several stored out at a mates place .
we need to build that dream home we have been talking about for the last couple of years

if my dearest wife would, only stop cluttering up our home with them evil bloody porcielin dolls

Thanks Bluey! I'm impressed you have a tape measure in feet. That is some efficient use of space you got there... Keep hunting and your going to need to build on;)

We'll see what we get. Might mount the head and Neck and do a back skin......... God I don't even want to think of what my Taxidermy bill is going to be after adding the next two hunts to the last one.... we don't have any African animals home yet and planning two more hunts.

if my dearest wife would, only stop cluttering up our home with them evil bloody porcielin dolls

Yea for sure Bluey, it is easy to see that is what is taking up all your space!

All I know bob is if you do them both them hunts your bill will be more then mine.LOL I dont feel as bad now as I thought I was the only one getting everything mounted.
Good luck with the planning of the huntsand building the new place around your trophy room.

image.jpg

Daughter's giraffe is drying and need to complete base should be ready in another week.

Nice trophy.

What is the height of the neck/shoulder mount?

Wow great looking trophy!

Thanks. About 10'6" before we add base which will take it close to 11ft

great that is what is needed :D should look brilliant , and looking forward to seeing a photo of it in residence.
Will post when I get it home.

Congrats to the daughter!

Reactions: BMD
Thanks. About 10'6" before we add base which will take it close to 11ft

BMD, do you have any photos of the finished product!? I love the mount style. I’d like to share these pics with my taxidermist. Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg