Giraffe Hunt South Africa July 2017

300 Wby

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI, full Curl Org, NRA, DU, RMEF
Hunted
Germany, Canada, United states-Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Nebraska, Kansas, Alaska South Africa (Northern Cape, KwaZulu Natal and Eastern Cape)
Folks, I have a giraffe hunt won at SCI Houston auction last year for 15-19 July 2017. Point of departure and return is Johannesburg airport and is conducted in the Limpopo province. Additional animals are available per the PH (HuntersafarisZA) price list. Hunt includes, Giraffe trophy fee, transportation, lodging, meals, laundry, PH, trackers, skinners etc. for the dates above. However, I have one small problem; A family member got sick and I will not be able to make it.

Rather than just letting it go I thought I would offer it up here for those that have the time or are planning on going next year. Not looking to make anything on it, I offer this for 1,500 US. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Who with/where is the first question for anybody interested. Then a price list for additional animals and days or where it can be found. Good luck selling. Bruce

I will say that $1500 for a five day hunt with giraffe trophy included is a deal. Hope someone can take you up on the offer.

Is this a 1 hunter trip?

Can you give a link to pull up the price list? I can't seam to find the web site

Last edited:
The offer has been accepted. Great hunt at a great price. Thanks AH for the classified sections

Crap. I really wanted a house on my first trip, but the now ex-wife wouldn't allow it. Too bad I missed this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!