Giants still walk among us.....

Yep, it is definitely bigger than the one I took. The mass is unreal. To give you a sense of the mass, I can’t circle the bases of the one I harvested with the thumb and index finger of both hands. The one recently harvested is obviously heavier. I hope the hunter realizes what he has taken!

For a Cape Kudu which is not as large as a Greater Southern kudu, it's freaking BIG.

I'll say 58" 'ish and certainly once in a lifetime trophy Cape Kudu :love:

Cheers,
Mark.

I’m with @IvW
I’d go 54 to 56
I would not even hesitate. Congratulations on an incredible trophy.

Amazing! This is the type of animal that rightly gets a PH uncommonly excited.

Definitely a shooter! After you catch your breath! I will give my (limited) opinion - just under 60" on the left, 56+ on right. Congrats to hunter and P.H.!

I'm gonna go with 57 7/8" if you want it specific.

Trophy of a lifetime. Congratulations to hunter and PH.

Some excellent judging gentleman.

IMG-20220525-WA0042.jpg

Great...imagine you told the client 60 and it is 58. You will be toast...say 56 and it is 58 you are the best thing since sliced bread....
Great kudu anywhere well done

Great Bull, well done, is that the shorter horn ?

That other 59in Bull I would like to see the tape on that one, the photo must be very unflattering ?

It is. I’ll have to try to dig out a better pic. When we were loading that bull his foot was over the cab of the cruiser and the head and neck were still laying on the ground. PH claimed it was the biggest bodied bull he’d ever seen. Tends to dwarf the headgear.

Well, great trophy photo set up too, it really made it look bigger :LOL:
As we all said, much easier to judge in reality than in picture... :)

Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg