www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
Spear Safaris have a opening in Cameroon for a Giant Eland hunt. March 2020 is a good time to hunt.
We hunt on a communal area south of Garoua.
Area is not the best concession in Cameroon, but is certainly affordable, we did have 100% on Eland in 2019.
Costs are as follows.
Day fees and associated fees. 12 days 24 520.00.
Trophy fee € 5 200.00. No Hidden costs.
Excludes air travel, visa, hotels before and after, rifle hire, trophy shipping.

Other species that are available and pretty good are Buffalo, Roan, Red Flanked duiker, Cob, Hartebeest reedbuck. There is a possibility at red river hogs there as well.
IMG_6431.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an excellent price on one of the top trophies of the Continent. You will find trophy fees on the ancillary species to be very reasonable. If I didn’t already have an LDE, I’d be booking this.

Just be aware that March is bloody hot in this area!

Very nice someone will get a great deal and trophy

What a fine looking eland!

What a beautiful trophy......................was it taken in the area of this offer? Is this a physically demanding hunt?................thanks for the post....................FWB

The Eland in the Picture was taken in Late January in the same area, yes. The hunt can be Physically demanding, we can walk around 4 hours per day. The particular Bull was taken after about a 1 hours stalk, but another was taken after a 6 hours stalk, so hard to say but a Hunter must be prepared. Jan, Feb and early march the weather can be very mild too cool in the mornings. Generally after 15 March it can get very hot. Obviously we hunt as hard as you can, and if we do not get a chance we try again the next day, the Eland are there.

How good of a chance for a roan and kob in the area?

Sorry for the late reply. Cob is a given, you will see trophy rams daily.
Roan are also plenty-full but can he willy. If you are dedicated you will get your Roan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross