Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, Free State of South Africa, East Cape of South Africa
Generate Life-Size Posters From AH Shot Placement Images

watermark.php

I stumbled onto a free (at last check) program called Rasterbator which will generate a poster-sized printout from any image. The big image is made up of dots similar to the style of pictures you see in printed newspapers. The poster image is printed out on a series of 8.5"x11" paper (other sizes are an option) and when the pages are tacked up in the proper order the image will be seen. The generated image can be in either color or black and white plus you can determine the size of the image you want to print out (based on how many pages you want the image spread over).

I've attached a sample of what the output looks like based on an image of a cape buffalo found in this forum as I plan to use it in practice for an upcoming handgun hunt. It's a .pdf and if you look at a page and zoom out you'll start to see what I'm talking about as it's easier to visualize than describe.

Attachments

• buffalo_perfect_shot_1.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 207
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!