G'day from Victoria

Welcome aboard Marksman. There are lots of Aussies on AH. BTW do you have a weird sense of humor like they do, and eat that "green" peanut butter stuff LOL What have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own?

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen you've been noticed.
Why do they think Vegimite is green or compare it to Peanut Butter?
Weird sense of humour, We are not the ones eating peanut butter and jelly

Welcome aboard Marksman. There are lots of Aussies on AH. BTW do you have a weird sense of humor like they do, and eat that "green" peanut butter stuff LOL What have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own?
yes l have been guilty of having a weird sence of humour LOL
l cannot get enough of that vegemite on toast for breakfast
the things l have hunted include wild boar, a few different varieties of deer, rabbits, cats, foxes, dogs, ducks, geese, wild horses, roo's, wild cattle, donkeys and a buff many years ago, l own calibers in 17, 22, 6mm, 6.5mm, 270, 30, and a 375H&H
l am retired and try to shoot at least twice a week when not under covid house arrest
l own mainly Mauser 98's, a couple of ruger's and Brno rifles

l'm on the Bellarine peninsula, Clifton springs just in the regional zone so l'm out of lockdown at the moment and allowed out LOL

thankyou all for the welcome,
l have always known this is a great site for information as well as adventures
regards Mark
@marksman
Welcome aboard mate. There's no need to apologise for being a Mexican it's not your fault. We will Welcome you regardless and pass on any knowledge we can and you do the same. Be prepared to be stirred up about where you live from us new south Welshman. Be careful of that @CBH Australia , he will have you at the Broken Heel festival enjoying a beer with him.
Just one thing please tell me you don't own one of those pissant useless 243s.
Bob

@Shootist43
Art Vegemite isn't green it's black.
I think you may have been sniffing the wrong stuff or your peanut butter has gone off. Vegemite is one of the great foods up there with Bundy RUM.
Bob

l'm on the Bellarine peninsula, Clifton springs just in the regional zone so l'm out of lockdown at the moment and allowed out LOL

thankyou all for the welcome,
l have always known this is a great site for information as well as adventures
regards Mark

Hi Mark.

I'm in Geelong mate so I'm literally 15min down the road!

Welcome to the Forum!

Russ

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen you've been noticed.
Why do they think Vegimite is green or compare it to Peanut Butter?
Weird sense of humour, We are not the ones eating peanut butter and jelly
@CBH Australia
I think @Shootist43 has been spending to much time in the reloading room and the powder fumes are getting to him Chris. And they think we're crazy at least we drive on the proper side of the road.
Bob

yes l have been guilty of having a weird sence of humour LOL
l cannot get enough of that vegemite on toast for breakfast
the things l have hunted include wild boar, a few different varieties of deer, rabbits, cats, foxes, dogs, ducks, geese, wild horses, roo's, wild cattle, donkeys and a buff many years ago, l own calibers in 17, 22, 6mm, 6.5mm, 270, 30, and a 375H&H
l am retired and try to shoot at least twice a week when not under covid house arrest
l own mainly Mauser 98's, a couple of ruger's and Brno rifles
@marksman
Mark I hope that 6mm ain't a 243 and the 6.5 ain't the manbun. If'n they are I may have to send @badover with his 458to have words to you. He only live about 20 minutes from you and is one top bloke.
Bob

@marksman
Thank God for that. All you need now is a good 35 Whelen. Don't listen to that naysayer @Forrest Halley he knows nor what he says.
Bob
G'day @marksman from Virginia, USA and welcome to the forum. You've already got a .375 H&H and a 6mm so clearly you don't need the .35 Nelson. Haha! Don't listen to @Bob Nelson 35Whelen he's tipped the Bundy way back and pickled his kidneys. Other than his obsession with being the one true false prophet of the turdy-phive he's a good gent and barrel of laughs. I keep a .243 handy as a talisman to ward him off should he drop by unexpectedly works like lavender on scorpions.

Welcome to the posting side! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions...

Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome from a northerner

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois