Game Trails Uganda - Pioneer Sports Hunting Company

Sent you an email sounds interesting.

Welcome to AH, Seema !

Welcome to the forum Seema!

Seema, will definitely make a point of visiting you in Uganda. Which are the good months?

Welcome to the best forum.

I attest to Seema's (Hi Seema!) post. Uganda offers great hunting and indeed some trophies are second to none. Hunting with GameTrails has produced 33" impalas and a 36 1/2" Waterbuck. A better Zebra skin can hardly be had anywhere in Africa. It has very large (Patterson's) eland as well as topi, and other plains game besides hippo, leopard and highly sought after East African sitatunga.
PH Kaka is a very experienced hunter with decades of hunting experience. Indiscriminate killing/poaching during late President Amin's time had almost killed off all game animals. He is solely responsible for restoring the game population to the point where the country has a very healthy animal population allowing for some great hunting. GameTrails was established by him about 14 yrs ago and numerous sportspeople have enjoyed hunts with him as well as his anecdotes of yesteryears! I am fortunate enough to have accompanied him on countless hunts.
Great for hunting and a paradise for sightseers indeed. One can meet our ancestors as well (on a side trip) - the great apes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois