Game Farms For Sale In The Kalahari South Africa

Tst Properties

Reaction score
Member of
SAHGCA
Hunted
South Africa
Hi guys

We specialize in game and cattle farms in South Africa and Botswana.

True Kalahari Hunting Farm 5306 HA True Kalahari Hunting Farm 5306 HA
Big World Class Hunting Farm 8842HA Big World Class Hunting Farm 8842HA

Please note this is our new site and its not fully complete yet, we are still in the progress of uploading new properties and giving it the finishing touches ;)

Screenshot (30).png
Screenshot (29).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys

We specialize in game and cattle farms in South Africa and Botswana.

True Kalahari Hunting Farm 5306 HA True Kalahari Hunting Farm 5306 HA
Big World Class Hunting Farm 8842HA Big World Class Hunting Farm 8842HA

Please note this is our new site and its not fully complete yet, we are still in the progress of uploading new properties and giving it the finishing touches ;)

Hi, Everyone I have a farm in Botswana for sale if anyone interested am looking for serious buyers only the size is 32800 hectares its having 2 boreholes in working conditions and I having a fence the whole farm certain parts fence is broken am unable to fix it so its of great concern I sell it,its a cattle farm many many years lease and is definitely re-newable they wont be any problems.i am looking for R28.5Million negotiable.Please contact on this email jamso_k@yahoo.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross