Game Farm in South Africa for Sale Wanted

We would like to invite you to view a magnificent hunting property available in South Africa, in the malaria-free Eastern Cape. It is possible to buy the property outright, or if there is interest in doing so, we could put together a fractional ownership arrangement for you.

Please view the property at:

Eastern Cape Game Farm - Grahamstown

and

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a game farm in the Fish River Valley, 20km from Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape. 522 ha Fully game fenced with CAE certificate. The farm is surrounded by other game farms. We are looking for an investor / partner. It is a beautiful game farm with the following species: Kudu, Warthog, Impala, Blesbuck, Nyala, Waterbuck, Springbuck, Zebra, Ostrich, Duiker. If you want any further information, please let me know.

more information

I would like some more information about your reserve for sale. I might be willing to become a partner.
Hi Ibie
I have my own hunting farm in KZN its ideal for bow hunting , and am looking for a partner who shares the same goals as I do.I would like to develope it as a exclusive private reserve.
Please let me know if you may want more info?
Regards, Andre

See my profile for game farm opportunity. Laetitia

Hi Rocco,
Don't know if you are interested in anything in the Eastern Cape?
We have a beautiful 522ha game farm, and are looking for an investor too.
Let me know if you would like any info.
Regards
Michelle

I would like some more information about your reserve for sale. I might be willing to become a partner.

8000 acres South Africa malaria free

If you are interested in purchasing an 8000 acre malaria free game farm in south africa with a wonderful lodge, many animals, beautiful land and more please contact me via cecollier72@gmail.com.

I will be happy to converse with any serious interested party.

Hi Ibie

Contact Sheryl from Dark Continent BowHunting - she is also looking for an Investor for Game / Hunting / Bow Hunting Farm as well as Rare Game Breeding.
are currently Licenced as Professional Hunters and Outfitters and have an existing clientele. The Company does have an International footprint as well

You can contact her on darkc@telkomsa.net or drop me a DM and I will give it to her.

Have a super day
Yours in Bowhunting

Hi Rocco,

Saw your post whilst replying to Ibie,

You can also Contact Sheryl from Dark Continent BowHunting - she is also looking for an Investor for Game / Hunting / Bow Hunting Farm as well as Rare Game Breeding.
are currently Licenced as Professional Hunters and Outfitters and have an existing clientele. The Company does have an International footprint as well

You can contact her on darkc@telkomsa.net or drop me a DM and I will give it to her.

Have a super day
Yours in Bowhunting

Ibie did you get my PM? Cliffy

hello every one i am looking to buy a game farm in south africa please let me now if u now of any

All the best
Ibie

Afternoon
Are you still looking for a game farm?
I have a game farm which i want to add rare game breeding of buffalo sable, nyala and others

it is an hour out of johannesburg
we could add an investor?

best regards
David Sonnenberg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg