Game Farm in South Africa for Sale Wanted

RobynGZA

Reaction score
We would like to invite you to view a magnificent hunting property available in South Africa, in the malaria-free Eastern Cape. It is possible to buy the property outright, or if there is interest in doing so, we could put together a fractional ownership arrangement for you.

Please view the property at:

Eastern Cape Game Farm - Grahamstown

and

Last edited by a moderator:

Michelle

Reaction score
We have a game farm in the Fish River Valley, 20km from Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape. 522 ha Fully game fenced with CAE certificate. The farm is surrounded by other game farms. We are looking for an investor / partner. It is a beautiful game farm with the following species: Kudu, Warthog, Impala, Blesbuck, Nyala, Waterbuck, Springbuck, Zebra, Ostrich, Duiker. If you want any further information, please let me know.

Rocco

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
sci, pope&young, boone&crockett
more information

I would like some more information about your reserve for sale. I might be willing to become a partner.
Hi Ibie
I have my own hunting farm in KZN its ideal for bow hunting , and am looking for a partner who shares the same goals as I do.I would like to develope it as a exclusive private reserve.
Please let me know if you may want more info?
Regards, Andre

Laetitia

Reaction score
Member of
Nature Reserve Eco-tourism Manager
See my profile for game farm opportunity. Laetitia

Michelle

Reaction score
Hi Rocco,
Don't know if you are interested in anything in the Eastern Cape?
We have a beautiful 522ha game farm, and are looking for an investor too.
Let me know if you would like any info.
Regards
Michelle

I would like some more information about your reserve for sale. I might be willing to become a partner.

gerken

Reaction score
Member of
Foothill Finders
8000 acres South Africa malaria free

If you are interested in purchasing an 8000 acre malaria free game farm in south africa with a wonderful lodge, many animals, beautiful land and more please contact me via cecollier72@gmail.com.

I will be happy to converse with any serious interested party.

TheBow_Hunter

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
Hi Ibie

Contact Sheryl from Dark Continent BowHunting - she is also looking for an Investor for Game / Hunting / Bow Hunting Farm as well as Rare Game Breeding.
are currently Licenced as Professional Hunters and Outfitters and have an existing clientele. The Company does have an International footprint as well

You can contact her on darkc@telkomsa.net or drop me a DM and I will give it to her.

Have a super day
Yours in Bowhunting

TheBow_Hunter

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
Hi Rocco,

Saw your post whilst replying to Ibie,

You can also Contact Sheryl from Dark Continent BowHunting - she is also looking for an Investor for Game / Hunting / Bow Hunting Farm as well as Rare Game Breeding.
are currently Licenced as Professional Hunters and Outfitters and have an existing clientele. The Company does have an International footprint as well

You can contact her on darkc@telkomsa.net or drop me a DM and I will give it to her.

Have a super day
Yours in Bowhunting

Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
Ibie did you get my PM? Cliffy

david energy

Reaction score
hello every one i am looking to buy a game farm in south africa please let me now if u now of any

All the best
Ibie

Afternoon
Are you still looking for a game farm?
I have a game farm which i want to add rare game breeding of buffalo sable, nyala and others

it is an hour out of johannesburg
we could add an investor?

best regards
David Sonnenberg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogerGog

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?