Website
www.game4africa.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA, SCI, Wildlife Ranching SA
GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS submitted a new resource: GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS - SOUTH AFRICA - In The Heart Of The Wilderness, Find The Experience You've Hunted For All Your Life. - Read more about this resource...

This is an informative ongoing and open discussion thread with GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS. Members can ask questions and others can see your answers which can be beneficial for frequently asked questions without needing to answer multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have hunted with @GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS. My hunt was a bit short as I only had 4 days in the Cape but my guide Lionel and the entire crew made it a great memory. My main animals were Sable and Nyala, but I was able to get a bushbuck, warthog, Springbuck and an old Kudu as well. Very enjoyable people, the camp is worthy of taking my wife, and the amount of game fantastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois