Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia, Republic of Congo, Canada
If true this could cause some problems for hunters with sanctions from the United States and Europe.

Report: Gaddafi Spotted In Zimbabwe?

Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has fled Libya to Zimbabwe on a jet provided by Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe, it was claimed today, as rebels began the march on his home town.

President Mugabe's political opponents claim their spies saw Gaddafi arrive in the country on a Zimbabwe Air Force jet in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

They say the Libyan dictator was taken to a mansion in Harare's Gunninghill suburb, where agents from his all-female bodyguard were apparently seen patrolling the grounds.

Mike

Gaddafi is (or was) well liked by area country in Africa...

I am sure that he will have hiding places around the African Continent.

Whats the trophy fee?

Well, this explains the rumor I heard about Seal Team 6 getting into cape buffalo hunting in a big way!

Okay, if I were a despicable, recently overthrown despot, female security corps. notwithstanding, the very last place I would choose as a hideout is a country where heavily armed foreign tourists pretty much come and go as they please.

Forget the trophy fee, I believe the offer is about $2 mil from the rebels in Tripoli.

Sort of puts a little different spin on that overused term..."shot placement" don't it

this may well be true!
i have heard that gadaffi at this stage 'own' a large piece of zim in exchange for oil given over the years and as the zim dollar was not accepted.
there is even -unconfirmed- rumours that lately he has been paid for the oil with an opencast diamond mine as he now has enough land in zim!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg