AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
Ive got it from a friend in Hamburg, a few minutes before ,where the left chaots are ruling now.
Sometimes I wish Pontius Pilatus for them.
You can understand that ?
Angela Merkel and Martin Schulz (the chancellor challenger this year) are a desaster for intern security.
Foxi

IMG_3379.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody sad.

Some pretty serious manifestation.

A holes.

It´s a European problem, rioters are very violent, and the police are restrained by governments who have to be very politically correct :E Red Hot:

Sadly the G7, G8, and G20 are always a disaster.. I attended several of them back in the mid 2000's when I worked for the World Bank.. the only one I recall even being remotely peaceful and demonstrator free was the 2005 G20 that was held in Great Epoch City in China (not hard to understand how a major international event could be largely demonstrator free in China.. but even then there were a handful of protesters)...

The 2006 G20 in Melbourne brought out more unbathen, dirty, "hippie" types than you could imagine (tens of thousands of them).. riot police had to be called in, in addition to the hundreds of cops that were already working the perimeter to bring back order.. gas was deployed, etc..etc..

I dont know why any city or country would want to host such an event.. every time I attended one the city suffered millions (if not tens of millions) of dollars in property damage, dozens (if not hundreds) of people got locked up and put in jail, riots were the norm, huge costs were experienced in having to bring in additional police, fire, and medical services, etc..etc..

Isn't it nice to see young folks fighting for democracy, peace, freedom and God knows what..

It has been said that many of these radical leftists are, anti-capitalist trust fund kids, and millenials from middle class families. Most of them are probably clueless as to what they are protesting about.

In my mind, there is only one way to deal with radicals.

But then again, I am biased.

The German contingent of America's "Refuse fascism ", a radical left wing militant group, is responsible for much of what happened.

This group is funded in part, by none other than, " Darth Soros"

They need to hold these things in places like Saudi Arabia where the government would put down riots very quickly. A few heads might come off as well.
It seems to me that the world has become far too tolerant of lawlessness.
We have the same issue here in the states because of a few misguided people that have been in power the last several years. Political correctness maybe??? But I think it's more foolishness. When the police say STOP GET BACK OR PUT YOUR HANDS UP........why is it now OK not to comply?
I am given to understand that Germany has over 20,000 police in that city to keep order. I say let the police do their job with the skill that they no doubt have at their disposal.

Thanks for sharing @Foxi

You say it.
Next G 20 summit(a senseless meeting) in Saudi Arabia,Namib-Desert or an aircraft carrier.
Groups of the Black Blocks (the left wing criminals ) moved marauding through the resedential areas, armed with hammers and incendiary mixtures.
And the police have done nothing..............
But when I forget a cartridge in my car ,I can loose my hunting concession.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.