DSCN5016_zpsqqxuuqzn.jpg
DSCN5046_zps0dgls5y9.jpg
DSCN4996 2_zpssywbi2jz.jpg
DSCN5015_zps3luyxqui.jpg
DSCN5004_zps31bblxer.jpg
DSCN5032_zpsu3e3ivm8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dennis,

For how much detail you always put into your work, and this cat, I love the basic simplicity of the base. So many times it seems like folks overdo the bases to the point it takes away from the animal.

Another great master piece!

I agree with Royal about the simplicity of the base.

R.

Great job Dennis, another fantastic cat! My lioness has made it to Dulles and should be in Chicago any day. So hopefully she'll be in your shop in a timely manner and then some decisions need to be made.
Regards,
Mike

Oh wow. If I wasn't excited about my lion before a really am now! Great job Dennis.

Looks great as usual. Really shows the true nature and character of such a magnificent beast.

Funny....I like, no really like good habitat work, for me it enhances the trophy and makes it seem like it's "in the bush" or Woods, just for me more life like. Again just my likes.

The up close pictures of the teeth and eyes actually put a shivery down my spine,simply amazing work.

looking into the eyes is like looking into the lions soul.

This s may be the nicest cat I have seen from you Dennis. Great job!

Beautiful work as usual. Do you have an idea on the age of the cat? It's face looks like it doesn't have a mark on it. Just wondering.

Great looking Lion, can't wait to see Eric's and how it is going to be mounted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross