AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
full

Dang! That's just awesome, stunning!

Thats one that will require a small town to move around the house. Great work guys!

A work of art!!!! Are the tusks real or repro?

Reminds me of a PAC hunt with a client in SA who was a taxidermist......we had to skin the elephant in one piece yes no panels....one piece....we had to get a TLB in to assist with that request was very interesting and taxing job.....

First and last time.....

Reminds me of a PAC hunt with a client in SA who was a taxidermist......we had to skin the elephant in one piece yes no panels....one piece....we had to get a TLB in to assist with that request was very interesting and taxing job.....

First and last time.....
How long did it take and how many swear words?

state of the art dosent begin to describe it.

Bet that cost a few pennies! So now how does one get that into the house short of removing the roof!

Here’s a new way to look at it ,your hunt is over in a matter of days/ weeks and you get to look at your mount for the rest of your life , so why shouldn’t the mount be more expensive than the hunt ,every time you look at your mount it brings you back to the experience , I never understood why hunters will spend tons of money on The latest equipment, gun, bow
4 wheelers , stands ect then look for the cheapest taxidermist to do thier mount , I never understood this logic

Here’s a new way to look at it ,your hunt is over in a matter of days/ weeks and you get to look at your mount for the rest of your life , so why shouldn’t the mount be more expensive than the hunt ,every time you look at your mount it brings you back to the experience , I never understood why hunters will spend tons of money on The latest equipment, gun, bow
4 wheelers , stands ect then look for the cheapest taxidermist to do thier mount , I never understood this logic
Agree on the cheaper Taxidermy. I believe you should get the best you can find for your Taxidermy . My opinion is leave off one or two trophies in order for the budget to work. It’s a great excuse to go hunting again!

WOW!!!!!!! Simply amazing work! I too would like to know how you are going to transport this to the client, and how you will get it in the house or trophy room? Please give us some more details, like how long it took to get it done, how many people had to work on it, etc. Thank you for sharing.

A work of art!!!! Are the tusks real or repro?
Thank you! I just asked this question the other day and found out that they are replicas. The original tusks would be too heavy.

First and last time.....
Sounds like a lot of work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg