Full body mounts

Only 2 right now. Mt Lion and chocolate color phase black bear. Grey duiker on the way

I know the OP said other than tiny ten but here is my most recent TT. Shot in the Limpopo in 2021.

40330F9E-AEB7-46D6-9F47-E98C7514F164.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I ever kill the “perfect bushbuck” great hair and good horns. All of the ones I have taken so far (3) have had good horns but like me are a little lacking in the hair department. To Tundra Tiger i wish could afford a reproduction of a167 pound yellowfin tuna caught 100 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico in 8 foot seas, quite a battle!
828322A9-3129-42A2-B3E9-F37FE99D7B6A.jpeg

Ex mother-in-law is coming along nicely. Trying to decide on glass case configuration (she was already pretty dusty, so likely just an open-top aquarium (XXXXXL.) Taxidermist is working on a standing blackbuck preparing to ram his horns against another. When I'm fit for the glass case, My son can put it side-by-side with his (as that's what they were doing the day we got 'em.) Def. NOT the same case!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.