Full Body Aoudad Top of Texas Taxidermy

You got me gizmo!
How's your quail taxidermy going? Next time I make it there quail hunting, a male and female in a glass box would be neat.
Best
Phil
Shoot ya buddy I can make it happen. Speaking of quail, I think we're going to have another great year with tons of birds. Rain has been pretty sporadic but we have managed to get enough to keep them going healthy. How's ol' Rosco dog doing?

Rosco is holding up great! Pretty deaf now though. I apparently lost a year with him thinking he would be 11 this year, but he's a year older than my youngest granddaughter, so he'll be 12 in September. I can't figure out how he got so old, but I've just gotten younger :(!

Great to hear about the quail! They've had some tough years for quite some time. It's so great they're doing so well.

Shoot ya buddy I can make it happen. Speaking of quail, I think we're going to have another great year with tons of birds. Rain has been pretty sporadic but we have managed to get enough to keep them going healthy. How's ol' Rosco dog doing?

All I know is that last year when I was there you could have had a decent hunt without a dog and just walking the roads!

There were a lot of dang birds there....

Dammm. Now I am going to have to shoot another Aoudad! That is exactly what I want.

Dammm. Now I am going to have to shoot another Aoudad! That is exactly what I want.
I can help you out in both cases! I have aoudad on my place and can mount it

Awesome job bud!

Well he is now at his new home. I wish I'd had time to take a picture of their trophy room. Holly Smokes, aside from having a ton of amazing mounts they had the biggest Kodiac bear I've ever seen in my life. I swear that thing was the size of my truck and probably weighed as much when it was alive! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross