FS: Van Ingen Trophy Taxidermy

vaningen

Reaction score
Website
www.vaningenmysore.com
Dear All,
I am from Perth, Australia and would like to introduce you to my website www.vaningenmysore.com

Here you will find some great taxidermy trophies up for offer by the world renowned Indian taxidermy firm Van Ingen & Van Ingen of Mysore.

Cheers

I can't begin to imagine what you went through to get some of that stuff into Aus !

Would love to see some detailed pics of mounted Gaur if you have any ?

Cheers,
Paul.

Hi paul,
Yes it certainly wasnt easy doing so but quality antique taxidermy is a true passion of mine and van ingen's work was probably the finest of all time. So it was all worth it!

The items up for sale are from my private collection and give the opportunity to others to own their own piece of history

Unfornately i dont have Any gaur mounts but do have various old van ingen catalogue fotos which i may add soon. Thank you for the interest anyway and to those who take the time to have a look at my site :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross