For Sale Hornady DGS 450/400

AES

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have 5 boxes for sale. Strongly prefer to do this in a single sale. New production run. Let’s figure out what a fair market price is.
- Andrew

IMG_0671.jpg
IMG_0672.jpg
IMG_0673.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please see my PM

I have four boxes at home. The retail is marked $99.99 on each box.

I have four boxes at home. The retail is marked $99.99 on each box.

Cal, thanks for the input. I respect your opinion but That is certainly no longer msrp ... if you can find it for that price, gobble it up!

Maybe I should be clear that I paid $125/ box, retail is $140. This is a tight ammo market and I don’t intend to be the first guy that has lost $ on brand new, in box ammo in the last 18 months. In no way am I trying to make $ here, just thought I would pass it along as a favor to the community and to free up some $ for myself (to cover the eldx 300 prc that I just had to pay $90/box for).

Thanks for your reply, AES. On your OP asking for a fair market price, I simply replied this was the retail mark on four boxes I have. I don't know how old the boxes are. I'm not trying to buy or low ball your ammo and I have enough for my own use at home. I have lots of nitro brass here I don't need but won't list it any longer as too many gents want it for cheap. Brass I paid $80-85 a box and sell for $100 a box (as it is 40 miles to the post office) I get snubbed so I will let it gather dust. Good luck in your sale. With the shortage now you should easily get what you paid and more. That's more than fair if there is none available. Cheers.

It would avoid any confusion if you just posted your asking price.

Agree. I just sold 7 boxes of brand new Barnes 470 NE for $100 per box to a member on AH. If everyone looks you will have no problem getting Hornady 450-400 or 470 in Barnes for retail price...I see no shortage. Completely understand wanting to get retail which for me was $127 just 4 weeks ago for 10 boxes of 450-400. Full transparency I was looking for a deal given I can pay retail and have no problem buying what I need. I wish the seller luck on the sale

C1ED60AD-F043-44F9-A8DE-7CBE6F4C246C.png

lowest in stock price 109.99
Highest was 140.99

I’ll take them if you still have them and Toby458 doesn’t have dibs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg