From the hellhole of Europe

Scoobyshoot

AH member
Reaction score
Yes from Belgium. Not a hunter....a shooter yes. Love guns...but also love the allmost not existent wild.
In my younger days (54y old) rabbits where a pest, now no one to see.
We only shoot max.100 indoor,outdoor not allowed. So first bought a buckmark, a airarms510 for outdoor,and than a oldold remington lr22 one shot, and than a CZ557Varmint308. And i began reloading cheap.
I bought a brandnew never used Winchester 1894 +6.5milj serialnumber for 350€ so i love to play with
30cal bullets. As proof i post everything in my minisite.
https://sites.google.com/view/reload-cheap-subsonic/homepage

Welcome to AH Scoobyshoot! I'm also a shooter from time to time... ;)

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome sir! Hellhole?!?!? I always pictured Belgium as beautiful, historic & bucolic..... well if you're looking for heaven on earth..... visit Texas.... might get a little hot for some in the Summer months....

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Scoobyshoot! Lots of reloaders here for you to share info with.

Welcome to AH

Scoobyshoot, welocome to AH!

But pls, tell me why the "hell hole of Europe" name for Belgium?! I am sure there are worse places then Belgium!

Nice people, nice towns, there is tradition and history, and excellent beer, pubs and historic beer making trade!

(beer making in Belgium possibly never rivaled anywhere else in Europe, or World)

Welcome sir! Hellhole?!?!? I always pictured Belgium as beautiful, historic & bucolic..... well if you're looking for heaven on earth..... visit Texas.... might get a little hot for some in the Summer months....

MIGHT?

Yeah.... might be for some..... not too hot for me & 30 Million others. Not too mention the other Billion that wished they lived here. :)

Yeah.... might be for some..... not too hot for me & 30 Million others. Not too mention the other Billion that wished they lived here. :)

I am originally from Texas. Lived there for my first 28 years. I left, and one of the reasons is the heat. My family still lives there, as well as my in laws, so I visit regularly but try to stay away June-September.

I have been in Laredo on December 24 and it was 95! Also 92 in February in Houston. So I think it IS too damn hot.

Look at a globe and see what else Is at that latitude. The Sahara, iraq, Kuwait, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

NOPE.

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: best thing about belgium is spa-francorchamps race circuit . great to drive on, and when you look at the old parts of the road circuit, those race drivers that were around in those days and raced on it had balls the size of water mellons!!! :A Worshipl::A Worshipl::A Worshipl:

Bien venue / welkommen

Was just in Belgium. Muslims have essentially taken over.
I assume that's the "Hell Hole" he's referring to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross