Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
P&Y, SCI, Ovis, WSSBC
Hunted
Canada,USA,Mongolia,RSA
Hello to all, I don't spell, I hate computers and good luck on down loading a pic so here goes. I hunt I was told that there are other thing to do, the only thing I came up with was fishing, hockey but that doesn't count I am Canadian.
I have been reading the forums for the last week, a lot of good people on line. Living in BC has given me a lot of hunting opportunity, but the rest of the world calls. My first trip was 10 years ago to Mongolia for ibex. The next two year I was lucky enough to go to RSA
As for some of the forums did Africa ruin it from hunting Canada. That is like comparing apples to oranges.
Big bore I do have a gopher gun, .470NE it is the only one that has a name to it
As for goals a grand slam of sheep or the big 5 are not in my price range. But to hunt 6 continents I hope to do
Mine-me I have two a boy John 16, daughter Mahlia 14. Mahlia wanted to go to Disney land when she was 5 I did say no, when you turn 10 we will go to Disney world and hunt alligators, she did not forget so we went that was for year ago. I have my shot any thing after that. Mahlia on the other hand Sitka blacktail, whitetail, black bear, stone sheep and a moose. John has 2 white tail, 3 bears one with his bow, Sitka, 2 moose, 2 goats,alligator and a elk.
Ok this is the most I have ever typed the rest will have to be at a later date
Oh just about for got the family is going RSA for 10day hunt leave home on July 9. John's grade 12 trip and our 20th anniversary

Thank you for a great site

Welcome to AH!

gday chriss. welcome to AH
your typing is about to im prove , hanging around here ,mate .
this l guarantee......
good stuff involving a Disney trip ,with a gator hunt, that's a class act..........
your kids sound as tho they do some bush time .....
good luck on your your hunt/ 12th grade celebration/ and of course your 20 th anniversary.....styling,bro
enjoy this great resource.....

Welcome to AH ChrisPy! The wait is almost over, have a great trip to South Africa!

Welcome to AH, The more canucks the better :)

Welcome!

A little over 3000 posts ago I couldn't type either. Actually, I still can't. :)

Lots of stuff to talk about, so put my down for SCI in 2017 need to find an Argentine hunt for Mahlia's grad trip.

Lots of stuff to talk about, so put my down for SCI in 2017 need to find an Argentine hunt for Mahlia's grad trip.

Argentina for graduation would be awesome!!!

Man... what a shame we don't know anyone here who could help with that.... if only I could think of someone who you could talk to.... :E Happy:

@ROCKET

Welcome. Hope you have a great trip to SA again!

Argentina for graduation would be awesome!!!

Man... what a shame we don't know anyone here who could help with that.... if only I could think of someone who you could talk to.... :E Happy:

@ROCKET

Heeyy.....thank you Royal....I missed this......!!!!!

Welcome to the forum ChrisPy......any information you need about Argentina hunting I am here to help you and provides to you all the information you need........good to have you here......!!!!!

Welcome to AH!

Good luck on your hunt.
Look forward to the hunting report.

Welcome to the site sir!

Great bunch of people on this site, if anyone makes it to mile 300 on the Alaska highway drop me a line and we can have a drink

ChrisPy
Welcome to AH ...your heading is a little deceiving ...it has not snowed here in a couple of weeks ...I live in Ontario but have been out to Fort St John (0 mile of the Alaskan Highway )
Glen

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the site from a fellow Canuck, lots of good info on the site, looking forward to hearing about your hunt!

Welcome to AH ChrisPy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg