From Belgium to Africa

Welcome to AH Filip! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Welcome Filip. I have a question for you. Do you know if hunting in Belgium is possible for an American.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Filip! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Greetings from Zimbabwe!
Matetsi Safari Area borders on the famous Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe and hosts the whole spectrum of wildlife from the huge 500+ herds of Buffalo, Elephant, Lion, Sable and Zebra. This with the prolific bird-life and the spectacular scenery makes it the ultimate "free-range" destination. We are a short flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls International airport and any hunt with us would go amiss without a visit to the "Smoke that Thunders".
We would be happy to tailor your Safari to your needs.

117624545_3375887665808441_4301912894326457564_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Filip. I have a question for you. Do you know if hunting in Belgium is possible for an American.
I believe it to be very complicated for a non-european to do so. Even then, it would only be per invite on a private hunt. As far as I can tell there is no such thing as commercial hunting here. Let me see if I can find out more about this.

V.

I believe it to be very complicated for a non-european to do so. Even then, it would only be per invite on a private hunt. As far as I can tell there is no such thing as commercial hunting here. Let me see if I can find out more about this.

V.

Sent you a pm with more info

Well Filip didn’t stay around long

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg