Friendswoodmatt here-- nice to meet you

Welcome to AH friendswoodmatt! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome friendswoodmatt! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Just getting into the planning stages of my first safari -- recently retired and ready to chase my real dreams!

We would be happy to assist you in anyway possible.

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris, Namibia welcomes you friendswoodmatt, to the greatest forum in the world.
(And, we salute your no-high-fence thoughts).

friendswoodmatt, there are a lot of AH members in the Houston area. Keep your eye out for them. some of the guys get together for lunch on occasion. I'd bet they'd love to have you join them.
@friendswoodmatt ...Even though I am in central Arkansas, some of us will be meeting at Gordy and Sons on Saturday 16 March for a John Rigby Day. If you are close to Houston, you can meet a few of us there. Welcome to our forum, you will love Africa!

Just getting into the planning stages of my first safari -- recently retired and ready to chase my real dreams!
Seems like a great group of likemind folks who can help me out with the experience and advice!
Welcome friendswoodmatt - have you considered Namibia to be your first African experience? Shout if you need any advice. Happy planning

Welcome to AH and the posting side friendswoodmatt! Have fun planning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,