Freelance PH Work Urgently Required

victorhunt

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, France
I have been hunting professionally since 1993. I have had the privilege to work in Zambia, Namibia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe and gained lots of experience in dangerous game hunting and safari infrastructure. I am licensed for Limpopo Province and held a Mozambique professional hunter’s license for the 2013 and 2014 seasons. I will be available for freelance work this season; I have my own, fully equipped, 4x4 double cab hunting vehicle and all other hunting equipment. I am also licensed to hunt dangerous game. CV is available.

Please be so kind as to let me know if you have any freelance work available for the 2016 season. It will be much appreciated! Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Clem Victor

E-mail: victorhunt@telkomsa.net

Cell: 083 368 1338

Good luck Clem. Welcome to a great site!

Good luck to you sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois