Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
United Special Sportsman Alliance
Hunted
South Africa
I would like to offer a free hunt to a critically ill or disabled child. This hunt is on private land for 2012 zone B. Must have harvest tag. I know it's getting late but the charity I work with is having a hard time getting tags, so I thought I would try to get my own child. I'm set up for all disabilities and have had 100% success. Lots and Lots of bears! If anybody knows of such child, call Jim at 715-330-1545. Thank you very much.
IMG_1915.jpgIMG_1733.jpgIMG_1578a.jpg

Generous offer.
I know a few deserving kids but they are too sick to make the trip. ie. Can't leave their locality because they are on a transplant list and would be dropped to the bottom if they leave the jurisdiction.

Hope someone can link a kid up to this one.

I think thats a bunch of crap, these kids are suffering, and to have them go to the bottom for a chance at great joy is very wrong. these kids go through a lot, thats why I try to help. hopefully all the great people on this forum will spread the word. thanks.

I would also like to offer this free hunt to a disabled veteran,must have harvest tag for zone B. call Jim for more info at 715-330-1545.

I would also like to offer this free hunt to a disabled veteran,must have harvest tag for zone B. call Jim for more info at 715-330-1545.

Just seen this thread and from a disabled veteran Thanks! if you have a hunting outfit I would really like to get some info and how your drawing permits work. THANKS Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you