Free Range Cape Buffalo Hunt Tanzania

Jezz thats a top deal .
One question , the observer fees are a tad expensive ???
My good lady loves hunting to .

just think you are in a nice hotel in the middle of nowhere and everything is brought in from a long way away......just as an example not quoting rates for this company, but if the hunting day rate is $1500 and thats a cheap day for tanzania,... plenty in the $2000+ region , then $450 for observer isnt that out of order. remember its not SA . these areas are a long long way from nearest places to resupply etc ...................people need to get out of using sa and couple of other countries pricing structures to compare to other countries , as sa in how it has developed the game ranching and hunting industry into a pretty intensive industry is light years ahead of any other country.....but also you cannot compare hunting in sa to hunting in the wild areas of zambia, zimbabwe, tanzania, mozambique etc, and i am not denigrating hunting in sa, but people really need to realize there is a big difference in operating costs etc in most countries outside of sa where the infrastructure etc is not anywhere the same . you are basically comparing a nearly first world african country to ones that arent ........

just think you are in a nice hotel in the middle of nowhere and everything is brought in from a long way away......just as an example not quoting rates for this company, but if the hunting day rate is $1500 and thats a cheap day for tanzania,... plenty in the $2000+ region , then $450 for observer isnt that out of order. remember its not SA . these areas are a long long way from nearest places to resupply etc ...................people need to get out of using sa and couple of other countries pricing structures to compare to other countries , as sa in how it has developed the game ranching and hunting industry into a pretty intensive industry is light years ahead of any other country.....but also you cannot compare hunting in sa to hunting in the wild areas of zambia, zimbabwe, tanzania, mozambique etc, and i am not denigrating hunting in sa, but people really need to realize there is a big difference in operating costs etc in most countries outside of sa where the infrastructure etc is not anywhere the same . you are basically comparing a nearly first world african country to ones that arent ........
Point taken Mike .
Ill leave the wife at home !:A Bonk:
( yea right )

Looks like a great offer, was looking into going to Zambia but maybe Tanzania would be doable

That is a great price!!!!:E Day Dreaming::E Day Dreaming: Even some of the plain games that could be added are all dreamy!:E Excited::E Excited::E Excited:

Can you explain or estimate for the advertised package, how much the 18% VAT is and also the air/road transfer cost? I assume a hunter would fly into Dar es Salaam and an air charter would be required. Can you elaborate on this a bit more. Your price quoted is indeed very good, but the excluded cost for VAT and air charter need to be factored in too by a potential client. Thanks!

The above package excludes:
Other trophies taken
Observer fees
Pre and Post safari cost
VAT of 18% on all government and 3 rd party invoices
Air/road Transfer

Can you explain or estimate for the advertised package, how much the 18% VAT is and also the air/road transfer cost? I assume a hunter would fly into Dar es Salaam and an air charter would be required. Can you elaborate on this a bit more. Your price quoted is indeed very good, but the excluded cost for VAT and air charter need to be factored in too by a potential client. Thanks!

Other trophies taken
Observer fees
Pre and Post safari cost
Air/road Transfer

Where can I find air/road transfers costs (charter cost)??

Also, 2x1, 7 days & 4 buffalo? Any concessions for not taking your trophies? I don't doubt it can be done, but are we talking four 38"+ & good hard boss bulls?

Can you give me estimate on the "exclusion" VAT and road transfer items

I am very interested in your hunt. If references are good, I definitely want one hunt.

Jezz thats a top deal .
One question , the observer fees are a tad expensive ???
My good lady loves hunting to .
If your'e wife is interested in hunting also we can always get here a companion hunter license.

Dear Todd

Thank you for your enquiry. We will send you the information asap.

Regards
Magdel Oosthuizen

Good Day Sir. Our areas are excellent and it will truly be a safari that you will treasure for live.
That is a great price!!!!:E Day Dreaming::E Day Dreaming: Even some of the plain games that could be added are all dreamy!:E Excited::E Excited::E Excited:

Where can I find air/road transfers costs (charter cost)??

Also, 2x1, 7 days & 4 buffalo? Any concessions for not taking your trophies? I don't doubt it can be done, but are we talking four 38"+ & good hard boss bulls?
The cost for the valued added tax is $486/hunter.
Charter cost may vary between $5500-$6600 (roundtrip) it all depends on the area that you are going to and if the charter is shared with other clients. We normally book our safari back to back to enable clients to share in charter cost.
Please find attached the trophy fee price list.

Attachments

• GTA Price List 2017 - Tanzania 2.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
The VAT is $486/hunter and road transfer cost is $1500 - $2000/vehichle roundtrip
Can you give me estimate on the "exclusion" VAT and road transfer items

This is a great deal! Glad to see you getting lots of interest.

I have you written down on my SCI list, can you confirm your booth # 5819

Thank you. Tanzania is one of last the countries where you can still do free range hunting.
This is a great deal! Glad to see you getting lots of interest.

Correct Sir. We are looking forward in meeting you in Vegas.
I have you written down on my SCI list, can you confirm your booth # 5819

Great deal, I hope its snapped up quickly.

7 day Cape Buffalo & Plains Game Safari
Western Tanzania/ Selous Game Reserve
(2x1)
$17 700/Hunter
Including 2 x Buffalo trophy fee per hunter
Limited availability - 2017 Season

The above package is inclusive of the following:
2 x Buffalo trophy fee per hunter
Hunting license
Dip and Pack
Trophy export fee
Ph, Tracker and skinner services
Accommodation, meals, beverages, daily laundry during the safari
1x Rifle permit fee

Other trophies taken
Observer fees
Pre and Post safari cost
Air/road Transfer
full

Reactions: Hak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross