Free hunt for a disabled hunter in Utah

Jeff P

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
I take the disabled hunters out in the SLC, Utah area. This hunt is for S.C.I. Salt Lake chapter. I am looking for a hunter for this years wild pig hunt. PM me if you know of anyone in the area.
Regards Jeff

Glad to hear you're helping someone who is disabled; did you try posting the offer on craigslist or contacting local churches to find someone?

No, churches have not been any help in the past. Even the Veterans Hospital won't ever help. I just ask around until I find somebody who knows somebody. Just though I'd throw it out here. You never know.
Regards Jeff

I wanted to inquire regarding the search for a disabled hunter from Utah. I have been in a wheelchair for over 20 years. I also spent four months in the Burn Unit intensive care recently having numerous operations and skin grafts.
I have been a hunting enthusiast since I was a child. To this day I am a very proficient shot and I go to the shooting range any time possible. However, I get very few opportunities to hunt and continually search for the chance.
If anyone has info on this hunt I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks, John

John
PM me your phone number.

Thanks to everyone. I have had 2 people contact me from this post. I will do my best to give them a great hunt. I really enjoy doing this. Hopefully I'll be looking for someone again next year.
Thanks Jeff P

Being disabled myself, I think what you are doing is awesome! Just because someone in disabled doesn't mean they are helpless. I can shoot firearms and bows. I just can't walk very far. Thank you for helping those that can't get out there to hunt. My hats off to you!
Rupe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollieTwop

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg