Free Book Giveaway - On the Tracks of the Big Five in Angola

Thank you! Enjoy 10% off in the purchase of "On the Tracks of the Big Five in Angola"

Dear All,

Thanks for participating in the book giveaway!

For those interested in the book, we still have copies available. Due to the great support of AfricaHunting.com, we are offering all members of the community 10% off from September 4 through September 20 on purchases made through the following link: Kirongozi, using the password africahunting2013.

SCORE!!! Thanks guys!! This book will not be stored in a case or on the cabinet but rather carried, read and re-read throughout the world as we embark on our yearly adventures.

Dear BnC 04, please respond to my email with your address so I can mail your book. Thank you! :D

Dear BnC 04, please respond to my email with your address so I can mail your book. Thank you! :D

Sir

I have sent you a PM with my shipping info. Thanks again and look forward to a great read.

Nathan

Mail arrived today! Thanks again for the opportunity on a "sure to be" great read. It will be accompanying me this fall on a deer, elk and if all goes well a MT bison hunt...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg