FRANKFURT FIREARMS NEW FORMS

My interpretation is you don't need the permit anymore.

Inform the airline.
Let the customs guys know you have a firearm when you arrive.
I left my firearms with customs while on my layover, (no baggage agreement with my airlines)
I picked it up and continued on to the next plane.
I did this all while I still required a permit to transit.

I would do everything the same, except apply for the permit.
This permit had nothing to do with customs. It was a Frankfurt requirement.
They have removed it.

Hard to believe!

Ach mine freund, das ist so, das ist so. Ich liebe die Deutschen!

Ha Ha! :pHaven't had a chance to use German since I was in Tanzania in '85 and almost everyone in camp spoke it! The Austrian gent I shard the 2x1 hunt with told a joke to the Austrian PH in German. They both laughed uproariously! :LOL: My wife and I looked at each other with blank stares.:confused: The gent then proceeded to retell the joke in English so my wife and I could also enjoy the kneeslapper that wasn't.:eek: Something got lost in the translation I guess.:(

no reason tio be frustrated.
Fill it out so you think,and when you was wrong ,nobody bites you.
And when you are not looking like a taliban ,normally the officials are very friendly, especially to the americans.
Foxi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross