Framing up export permits

RBurg44

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
was thinking about framing up bunch of the export permits and paper i got from my last safari, anyone done this or have a different way to do do them besides just putting them in a 8x10 standard frame.. looking for something creative if possible.

overlay them in larger frame and show the important parts in a collage showing headers and lists and stamps from officials and have them as lying askew on a table use a larger frame 24" . keep putting them in a group and move around till you like the display

Could you do a scrap booking type of arrangement so that you could leaf through them? That way you could see all of each one. Have a section for each hunt and be able to continue to expand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross