Four caught with skins

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Four Namibians arrested in Windhoek on Tuesday afternoon with three bags of leopard and cheetahs in their possession.

According to Mr. Fritz Kaufmann of Intelligence Support Against Poaching (Isap) is the skin from Usakos and Omaruru.

Kaufmann said the four suspects were arrested at a shopping mall at 16:00 during a raid that was carried out by Isap with the Namibian police unit for protected resources (PRU).

The original version in Afrikaans below:

Vier vas met velle

Vier Namibiërs is gistermiddag in Windhoek in hegtenis geneem met drie sakke vol luiperd- en jagluiperdvelle in hul besit.

Volgens mnr. Fritz Kaufmann van Intelligence Support Against Poaching (Isap) is die velle afkomstig van Usakos- en Omaruru-omgewing.

Kaufmann sê die vier verdagtes is om 16:00 by 'n winkelsentrum in hegtenis geneem tydens 'n klopjag wat Isap saam met die Namibiese polisie se eenheid vir beskermde hulpbronne (PRU) uitgevoer het.

Source: https://www.republikein.com.na/nuus/vier-vas-met-velle/

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job!

Good job hope they nail them to the wall

Wonder how many skins you can fit in three bags?
Now, find the other end of the poaching chain.

Good start! Like Brickburn said, find the source of the poached cats!

If the authorities follow the money they can make a real impact. However, one has to wonder how close that will get to some government official.

Let's hope it leads to more arrests.

Hang them by the balls!
I concur. But I suggest they do it from a tree. And allow me to sit in a blind and wait for the friends of those skins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross