Member of
DSC - Lifetime Member, NRA
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, US (TX, NM, SD), Botswana
Ha! That would be a nice hunt!

IMG_2747.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I see an Ele in your future.

Is it sad that I actually thought about it.... for a moment. I really like to hunt, but really like bed time too! OK, I'm out.

Back to calculating how many hours of OT would equal the same... then less taxes... hmm. No, no no... I'm out, I couldn't separate the twins.

Kidney perhaps. A nut? Nope gonna have to pass.

Dr. cut mine loose many many years ago, they are not used anyway so I am game. $70,000 in the bank. That's a 233 acre farm in Africa.

I'm thinking I can spare one,, who cares if my voice becomes a little higher pitched,,21 days in Namibia hunting Cape Buffalo and flying First class to boot .No Brainer

Sign me up!!!

I showed this to my buddy, told him it would be painless for him, they just have to take them out of his wife's purse!

Still need one for my first DG hunt, but #2...what the heck. It's pretty much worn out...:LOL:!

clearly some of you arent committed enough to hunting

they can take both of mine $70 000, with pleasure!!!

...what ever it takes to come to Africa...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianguisy

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,