Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia

Turkey requiring COVID-19 testing for travelers​

. . .Turkey has just announced new coronavirus restrictions for travelers. For travel between December 28, 2020, and March 1, 2021 (though I imagine the end date could be extended):

• Travelers to Turkey will have to show proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of departure, or they won’t be able to board their flight; this applies to travel on all airlines
  • Those simply transiting in Turkey (without entering the country), including on Turkish Airlines, are exempt from this requirement
  • Those who have visited Denmark, South Africa, and/or the United Kingdom in the past 10 days will have to stay in isolation in Turkey for seven days upon arrival, in addition to the PCR test requirement
  • There’s no option to get tested upon arrival if you intend to enter Turkey, even though Istanbul Airport has a good testing facility . . .

Damn this stuff has to end!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!