Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
Hi Guys, unashamedly commercial, I promised my daughter I would do it. Lisa shoots my 375, so a mild credential to be mentioned here. Anyway, she started a jewelery line a while back, very high quality, safari themed (she listens to me sometimes), called the Africa Prelude collection. So there is the Leopard Claw ring and matching earings, Tribal band ring, Champagne diamond band, Leopards eye ring with cabachon citrene also with green amthyest and diamonds, Africa ring, Ilala Palm pendant and signet ring, Totem bracelet, Spear ring with morganite and champagne dialonds. Have a look at www.bergenandrowe.com. Thi idea is you get the lady something every time you go hunting so you always get a green card!
1609669880677.png

Beautiful jewelry.

Nice Kevin....tried to find the leopard eye ring with cabochon citrine to see what it looks like....probably there but cant see it... :X3: ....and haven't a clue what the prices are as not in proper currency like kwacha :eek::E Big Grin:

Hi Spike, thanks. Get hold of Lisa directly, even if you dont buy anything it will boost her a lot. I think the contact details are on the web site.

I looked at the site- nice jewelry. I guess I'm inept because I didn't see how to contact her. I'm wondering if she has ear rings that are for Non-pierced ears.

Kevin.........very nice collection. Where is your daughter located? Harare or RSA? She has a good eye for Africa themed design. And Ray....I'd say go for it.....probably won't hurt too badly....FWB

Creative ideas. I wish her well.

View attachment 382235
Thanks Brickburn, me too, I think the dad mey get a buffalo hunt out of this one day...
Kevin.........very nice collection. Where is your daughter located? Harare or RSA? She has a good eye for Africa themed design. And Ray....I'd say go for it.....probably won't hurt too badly....FWB
Hi FWB, she is located in Johannesburg. Thanks for the compliment, Lisa and her mom put huge effort into the designs, I also feel they have 'got it'. Not all the designs are on the web site yet, will be in a few days, in the meantime also see the Instagram for more detail: @bergenandrowe.

I looked at the site- nice jewelry. I guess I'm inept because I didn't see how to contact her. I'm wondering if she has ear rings that are for Non-pierced ears.
No you arent inept, contact page being added today.

Wow, beautiful jewelry. I may have to get something for my wife for my upcoming safari. :) Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois