For Sale Zeiss Victory Diavari 2.5-10x50MM Scope 30MM ANIB

SAFARIKIDD

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
These are super clear and bright! The Victory series is the later of the Diavari Series with better glass and coatings ! These are not gigantic at 12.9" long and 16ounces! FFP and #4 Reticle Locutec Coatings ..Original box and all paperwork and bikini caps $1225 shp/ins.
Screenshot_20200811-165711_Gallery.jpeg

Fantastic scope for low light or night shooting. I have one. If there was a way to get it to RSA I would take it

Wonder if this 50mm obj scope would fit on a CZ 550 with the rear express sight?
50mm will clear you will need Medium Rings --- recommend the AlaskaArmsLLC QDs and it will clear the express sights if (island sight) but not a Quarter Rib with sights

50mm will clear you will need Medium Rings --- recommend the AlaskaArmsLLC QDs and it will clear the express sights if (island sight) but not a Quarter Rib with sights
Thanks Corey! I’ll check into Alaska Arms rings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic scope for low light or night shooting. I have one. If there was a way to get it to RSA I would take it
UPS worldwide delivery?

Do you think with no rear sight on the CZ550 the med AArms rings will be high enough for a 56mm Schmidt Bender? (The integral bases on CZs are already on the high side) Thanks

Price NOW $999.00
THIS is Not a regular Diavari folks..this is the VICTORY Diavari....

Just to clarify folks : -

There have been not less than three series of Victories that I am aware of - likely more. I believe that "Diavari" means nothing more than variable.

I have a 20 year old Victory 1.5/6/42 bearing the "Diavari" tag. I have Victories a few years newer which have the Lotutec hydrophopic coating, and I know not what changes to the glass, although all of them have the T* coatings, whatever that means.

The most recent Victorys are the Victory HTs which definitely have better glass and or coatings. They also have Lotutec, but stopped ballyhooing the Lotutec. All the HTs are variables, and are marked "Diavari". All bar the 2.5/10/50 and the 3/12/56 Victory HTs have been discontinued. The 2.5/10 and the 3/12 are still made, but not routinely stocked in the US and Australia.

The Victory here does not appear to a Victory HT, but if it is, perhaps the seller could clarify that.

Definitely a good scope, and a very good price. Hopefully I have clarified where it fits in Zeiss product history.

Sorry, I didn't mention that my comments referred only to the 4x zoom Victories.

Still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois