TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
For Sale.
Zeiss Conquest 2-10x42 Scope. This scope came new on a Blaser R8 that I just purchased. It is unused. However there are some very slight ring marks on the finish that will most likely be covered when mounting the scope on your rifle. (See pics). Otherwise the scope is perfect. These sold for $900 - $999 when they were still available. All factory paperwork included and lifetime warranty is transferable. No Box Included.
$720.00 shipped to lower 48.

20210107_165837.jpg
20210107_165912.jpg
20210107_165844.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you need a nice Zeiss???

Not really at the moment, but you never know. What reticle does it have? People will want to know that for sure.

If price is an issue, zimbabwe is hard to beat. And the hunt is wild for sure. I shot a +40 buffalo in the Zambezi valley in 2014. If price is not a problem, then Tanzania is the way to go. I cannot talk about other countries.

Not really at the moment, but you never know. What reticle does it have? People will want to know that for sure.
Yes, reticle and tube size please.

For Sale.
Zeiss Conquest 2-10x42 Scope. This scope came new on a Blaser R8 that I just purchased. It is unused. However there are some very slight ring marks on the finish that will most likely be covered when mounting the scope on your rifle. (See pics). Otherwise the scope is perfect. These sold for $900 - $999 when they were still available. All factory paperwork included and lifetime warranty is transferable. No Box Included.
$720.00 shipped to lower 48.

View attachment 383017View attachment 383018View attachment 383019
@TOBY458
Mate If'n postage wasn't so expensive to Australia I would snap it up in a heart beat.
Bob
Eyery on wants to sell the good stuff in the USA that we can't get in OZ.

@TOBY458
Mate If'n postage wasn't so expensive to Australia I would snap it up in a heart beat.
Bob
Eyery on wants to sell the good stuff in the USA that we can't get in OZ.
If you can arrange me a good affordable Buffalo hunt over there, maybe I can deliver the scope!

If you can arrange me a good affordable Buffalo hunt over there, maybe I can deliver the scope!
@TOBY458
Mate If'n I could arrange an affordable buffalo hunt I'd be doing it myself.
Fear not tho a mates son guides for a living I will see how much he charges and PM you.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,