TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
For Sale.
Zeiss Conquest 2-10x42 Scope. This scope came new on a Blaser R8 that I just purchased. It is unused. However there are some very slight ring marks on the finish that will most likely be covered when mounting the scope on your rifle. (See pics). Otherwise the scope is perfect. These sold for $900 - $999 when they were still available. All factory paperwork included and lifetime warranty is transferable. No Box Included.
$720.00 shipped to lower 48.

20210107_165837.jpg
20210107_165912.jpg
20210107_165844.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Don't you need a nice Zeiss???

Not really at the moment, but you never know. What reticle does it have? People will want to know that for sure.

Rum Runner

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Tanzania
If price is an issue, zimbabwe is hard to beat. And the hunt is wild for sure. I shot a +40 buffalo in the Zambezi valley in 2014. If price is not a problem, then Tanzania is the way to go. I cannot talk about other countries.

Not really at the moment, but you never know. What reticle does it have? People will want to know that for sure.
Yes, reticle and tube size please.

Bob Nelson 35Whelen

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
For Sale.
Zeiss Conquest 2-10x42 Scope. This scope came new on a Blaser R8 that I just purchased. It is unused. However there are some very slight ring marks on the finish that will most likely be covered when mounting the scope on your rifle. (See pics). Otherwise the scope is perfect. These sold for $900 - $999 when they were still available. All factory paperwork included and lifetime warranty is transferable. No Box Included.
$720.00 shipped to lower 48.

View attachment 383017View attachment 383018View attachment 383019
@TOBY458
Mate If'n postage wasn't so expensive to Australia I would snap it up in a heart beat.
Bob
Eyery on wants to sell the good stuff in the USA that we can't get in OZ.

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
@TOBY458
Mate If'n postage wasn't so expensive to Australia I would snap it up in a heart beat.
Bob
Eyery on wants to sell the good stuff in the USA that we can't get in OZ.
If you can arrange me a good affordable Buffalo hunt over there, maybe I can deliver the scope!

Bob Nelson 35Whelen

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
If you can arrange me a good affordable Buffalo hunt over there, maybe I can deliver the scope!
@TOBY458
Mate If'n I could arrange an affordable buffalo hunt I'd be doing it myself.
Fear not tho a mates son guides for a living I will see how much he charges and PM you.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mynews742

Latest profile posts

gprippers wrote on Tucketed's profile.
Hello, saw that you want the Jeffries brass. So you an either send a USPS money order or paypal i guess, which ever works for you is fine with me at this point. If you want to us Paypal use [redacted] friends and family and dont mention gun stuff at all or they will go bananas! LOL!

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Cowboy wrote on MBIZI SAFARIS's profile.
Good afternoon, please send me a list of pricing for 2022.
NTH wrote on JimT's profile.
Hey Jim, I read that you’re from Dequincey and just returned from Africa. I’m from Lake Charles and went there in April. What outfitter did you use and would you share your experience and pics? I won our trip to Kuche through DU.
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?