For Sale Zastava LK M70 9.3X62mm Right Hand Rifle

Hope you get it sold...great calibre in what I have heard is a solid working type rifle.....I can't believe how when people put a rifle for sale on here the rambling bullshit that quite often appears..... :E Shake Head:

I agree with you!

Hope you get it sold...great calibre in what I have heard is a solid working type rifle.....I can't believe how when people put a rifle for sale on here the rambling bullshit that quite often appears..... :E Shake Head:
That's one way to look at it. Another is called "free bump".:whistle: Keeping it at the top, up front.(y)

Thank you! No PM received yet . . .

I'd say odds are high that this thread is the first where automobile manufacturing was thrown in, unless someone was advertising a Daewoo firearm at some point in the AH Free Classifieds.

When one considers in 20th century wartime companies like Rock-Ola manufactured quality arms for the arsenal of democracy although juke boxes were their focus and bread & butter, utterly irrelevant. Singer Sewing Machine manufactured .45 ACP 1911's here and Enfield revolvers in the UK. Smith Corona manufacturing small arms and typewriters for the loads of true pre-word processor documents for everything military or civilian. General Electric manufactured a revolutionary man-portable rocket launcher which the nickname "bazooka" still is the universally recognized term. When these days holding companies for decades now can have so much diversity yet little or no interrelationship in the businesses under one umbrella . . .

I do think would be best if general questions about a particular brand or model of firearm were posted as individual threads by those who have such questions and aren't interested in purchasing the firearm in the listing. I, the seller, find it distracting and I know what it is I'm selling. I can only imagine what it must be like for an honestly interested purchaser. If I ever find one, I'll ask about their perspective.

Last edited:
I am getting one as soon as the lockdown is over and the license process runs its course.
Can you imagine being able to just buy it like this in the right caliber?

Good luck with the sale.

Mr. Zorg,
Congrats on the sale for you and the buyer! Nice rifle at a very fair price!
CEH

Excellent quality rifle and an excellent buy. If I still lived in Colorado I would not have hesitated a full day - my only hesitation would be my preference of a 660 mm (25.9") barrel for dangerous game in South Africa, but in the USA that 100 ft/sec loss with a 286 gr bullet is neither here nor there.

The Zastava is totally under-rated in the USA. A true Mauser controlled-feed action and 100% reliable like all firearms from that part of Europe. The owner will never need to send it back to the factory for repairs.

It was a pleasure to meet you Mr. Zorg and thank you for selling this splendid piece of art. I’ll take good care of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross