AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
KZN Hunting Shooting & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Sweden
I have for sale this uncommon Winchester Model 70 Classic (controlled round feed) in left-handed and all stainless. It has a 24-inch sporter weight barrel (not threaded), jeweled bolt, adjustable trigger (honed by Norman Clarke gunsmiths), with the muzzle recrowned. It has a 5+1 capacity with a hinged floor plate and 3-position wing safety. It comes with the factory wooden stock with a sculpted cheekpiece. The stock has one small ding that should steam out. It comes with stainless Talley bases (extended) but the rings and scope are not included. The only reason I am selling is that I have a forthcoming move back to South Africa and unfortunately this rifle is surplus to requirements at this stage and cash needed to export the rest of the herd.
I am looking for £800.00 and based in the UK. I can always look into export options if required.
I might also list my left-handed CZ550 375 H&H depending on how things go. Please PM me for more info.
Thanks.

IMG_0091.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg
IMG_0093.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0095.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0098.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent a PM to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you