TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
For Sale.
Made in New Haven CT. In excellent condition. Appears to have been shot very little. Feeds and functions flawlessly. Rifling is pristine. Overall a very clean rifle.
Price $1050.00 plus shipping to lower 47. Extra shipping to AK. No sales to California.
20200323_192505.jpg
20200323_192558.jpg
20200323_192542.jpg
20200323_192753.jpg

And the Auction begins now!

Here is the thing folks. When Toby tells you a rifle hasn’t been fired much he isn’t kidding. He gets them either new from the store and shoots a couple of rounds through the barrel or from some old millionaire who bought the gun and put it in the safe for ten years. Anyway he sold me one gun which was just what he said it would be. Then he sold the other one I wanted to somebody else down in Georgia.....and I don’t think he even shot that one.

Would make a great bear rifle for Alaska! Or even a rain forest rifle for bongo.

Here is the thing folks. When Toby tells you a rifle hasn’t been fired much he isn’t kidding. He gets them either new from the store and shoots a couple of rounds through the barrel or from some old millionaire who bought the gun and put it in the safe for ten years. Anyway he sold me one gun which was just what he said it would be. Then he sold the other one I wanted to somebody else down in Georgia.....and I don’t think he even shot that one.
I guess I should've been a horse trader! But then again.....horse traders probably actually make money on their trades.....

I would love to find one in Oz to purchase. Good luck with the sale Toby.

Would make a great bear rifle for Alaska! Or even a rain forest rifle for bongo.

These stainless CRF, plastic stocked model 70’s in .375 H&H are difficult to find here in Alaska, probably because anyone who has one will never sell it.
Once in a blue moon when you see one for sale here, it always sells immediately (and fetches a painfully high price).

These stainless CRF, plastic stocked model 70’s in .375 H&H are difficult to find here in Alaska, probably because anyone who has one will never sell it.

The one I have here in Texas will likely never get sold either :)

Awesome rifle... I absolutely love mine..

Agree. I took mine and put a banded hooded front sight on it and dropped it in a McMillan Safari stock. Then I took it to AK and got a massive brown bear with it. What a sweet rig. I can’t see myself ever selling it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg