For Sale Winchester 70 Alaskan 375 H&H

Which calibers and what model?
R8 professional green with thumbhole stock. Just 300 win mag for now. I want to really try it out before I go all in. I’m glad I made the drive though. It was good to actually go over the gun and be shown how everything works before I decided to buy.

R8 professional green with thumbhole stock. Just 300 win mag for now. I want to really try it out before I go all in. I’m glad I made the drive though. It was good to actually go over the gun and be shown how everything works before I decided to buy.
So you were able to bring it home today? Didn't have to order it?

So you were able to bring it home today? Didn't have to order it?
Its in the back of my truck right now. They had several in stock to go over. I had planned to go and look and place an order for the R8 professional with regular pistol grip (out of stock that option at moment), but after I held the thumbhole stock model I decided to buy it.

Its in the back of my truck right now. They had several in stock to go over. I had planned to go and look and place an order for the R8 professional with regular pistol grip (out of stock that option at moment), but after I held the thumbhole stock model I decided to buy it.
Congrats! I hope you like it. Is the thumbhole stock considered the Pro Success?

We can't get these Win M70's in Aus anymore, and i have a mate desperately chasing one just like this one here at the moment, he would be salivating if he knew about this one.
Importing costs, taxes and other "add-ons" would be cost prohibitive, unfortunately.

Good luck with this sale.

M70's are, in my opinion, the best factory off the shelf platform available and the .375 a stunning performer.

Classic rifle at an outstanding price.

I like how a Win M70 for sale has turned into a Blaser R8 thread.
Congrats @375Fox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg