AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zambia, Namibia, South Africa
Which calibers and what model?
R8 professional green with thumbhole stock. Just 300 win mag for now. I want to really try it out before I go all in. I’m glad I made the drive though. It was good to actually go over the gun and be shown how everything works before I decided to buy.

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
R8 professional green with thumbhole stock. Just 300 win mag for now. I want to really try it out before I go all in. I’m glad I made the drive though. It was good to actually go over the gun and be shown how everything works before I decided to buy.
So you were able to bring it home today? Didn't have to order it?

375Fox

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zambia, Namibia, South Africa
So you were able to bring it home today? Didn't have to order it?
Its in the back of my truck right now. They had several in stock to go over. I had planned to go and look and place an order for the R8 professional with regular pistol grip (out of stock that option at moment), but after I held the thumbhole stock model I decided to buy it.

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Its in the back of my truck right now. They had several in stock to go over. I had planned to go and look and place an order for the R8 professional with regular pistol grip (out of stock that option at moment), but after I held the thumbhole stock model I decided to buy it.
Congrats! I hope you like it. Is the thumbhole stock considered the Pro Success?

PaulT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
S.C.I. International. Rowland Ward. Sporting shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association.
Hunted
Aus. N.Z & Zim.
We can't get these Win M70's in Aus anymore, and i have a mate desperately chasing one just like this one here at the moment, he would be salivating if he knew about this one.
Importing costs, taxes and other "add-ons" would be cost prohibitive, unfortunately.

Good luck with this sale.

M70's are, in my opinion, the best factory off the shelf platform available and the .375 a stunning performer.

Classic rifle at an outstanding price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurenLemo

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh